Thursday, July 15, 2010

Diagnosis

In an alimentary cursory study of my left hemisphere the prognosis is bad. It seems I have a callodial hemorrhage on the pituitary gland with complications on subsequent forms of inopial tissue. I am not worried for non invasive therapy, using light diodes, can cure the abnormality. At the moment I am numbing the cranial discomfort with goose sopped rags and rice paper (known to those who practice remedial therapy). One small setback is the constant toe twitches which quickly bore a hole through the big toe portion of my shoe. Despite the price of shoes, Mass Health has been amenable to the exorbitant cost of my diagnostic procedures and the light diode therapy. So no one need worry I am in limbo at the moment but my paradiso is sure to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home