Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today Was a Tough One

Doing this blog is not something I want to do. It's something I've been told I have to do. I would much rather interact with you in person, see your blinking eyes, which watch and dart from each word to the next. The smile which creeps up unexpected. These are the things I live for but many have moved into this realm. I feel trapped on the other side of a screen which watches coldly contemplating it's moment to surprise us into mutual consciousness. What do we have in common? Everything, I say this about the computer, it's white light which parades across my retina, and you who receive these specks which dance across dendrites, leap over synapses and speak somehow to something you know as human. Whatever you see yourself as, I am with you in that, what you see yourself as NOT I am there as well. When you read this I will be working, as I am at this moment, whether it be in the realization of a living dream or the concoction of a universe which will dissolve with a fluttering eyelid, I work in each breath. Because I have truly owned what I do and will not give it for anything. I will only share and what I do is share. If you cannot share with me that is okay, you do it in your own way. Your reading these words is enough, for by perceiving you are participating in creation, more than you ever dreamed possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home